Dear Valued Clientele,
Thank you for choosing us as your preferred dealership and service center. Your health and well-being along with our employees is always a top priority for us. As we continue to monitor updates to the COVID-19 outbreak, rest assured we are taking every precaution to keep our guests and employees well protected. Here are the current steps we have in place:
- HANDSHAKE FREE ZONE – our dealership has suspended handshakes upon greeting our guests and have posted creative alternatives to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – our facilities are clearly marked for your satisfaction and well being for proper 6ft social distancing guidelines
- DAILY SANITATION PROCESS – our cleaning crew and staff are working diligently to continually wipe down surfaces and keep our environment germ free
- HAND SANITIZERS – we have ample supply of hand sanitizer at your disposal throughout the dealership
- COMPLIMENTARY VEHICLE SANITATION – we have initiated a process to safely sanitize your vehicle before a service appointment covering all key touchpoints in your vehicle including: dashboard, steering wheel, gear shift, radio, cup holders, seats/seatbelts, handles, controls and child safety seats
- LOANER VEHICLES - every loaner vehicle is thoroughly wiped down and sanitized after each use
- SOLO TEST DRIVES – For your safety, we have implemented solo test drives with ample time for questions and review before and after
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH – all employees have been instructed to self-quarantine with doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient or if they have traveled to highimpact areas (as declared by the CDC) or taken a cruise. As a company, we have paused all nonessential travel
We are here for all your automotive needs. We have numerous options available including online shopping, at home test drives along with pickup and delivery for vehicle service appointments.
We are very grateful for your loyalty and support during this situation. We will provide updates as any changes mandate.
Blessings upon you and your family,